Asian College of Technology International Educational Foundation is a dynamic educational institution with esteemed professionalism committed to develop highly competent, globally competitive and socially responsible Asianistas.
To offer relevant and value-laden educational programs, imbued with learning opportunities and experiences, responsive to the demands of the local and global communities, geared towards the holistic formation of Asianistas.
Goals and Objectives
RELEVANT AND EXCELLENT EDUCATION
- To offer innovative curricular programs responsive to the needs of the industry;
- To provide regular faculty development programs;
- To optimize learning through technology-enhanced instruction; and
- To integrate values in all phases of instruction in order to develop students become responsible and authentic members of the society.
FUNCTIONAL RESEARCH PROGRAMS
- To cultivate and nurture a culture of research through maximum utilization of outputs geared toward uplifting the quality of instruction and the living conditions of the community we serve;
- To disseminate research outputs in local and international fora and journals; and
- To establish linkage with local and global research institutions and organizations.
PARTICIPATORY AND SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY SERVICES
- To forge collaborative programs that improve the economic and social conditions of the community; and
- To cultivate the physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual and social consciousness of Asianistas as partners in building self-sufficient and sustainable communities.
College of Arts, Sciences, and PedagogyACTIEF - CASP - Main Campus - Cebu City
The Asian College of Technology - College of Arts, Sciences and Pedagogy in its desire to pursue quality education is committed to:
The College of Arts, Sciences and Pedagogy is a diverse and collaborative academic community that fosters interdisciplinary competence, professional conscientiousness, and social responsiveness through pedagogical innovations and creative expressions geared towards global competitiveness.
- Provide general education services that promote development of interdisciplinary learning in majors and the core curriculum; and
- Produce well-rounded educators who create nurturing learning environment for all learners.
- E - Education
- D - Dedication
- U - Understanding
- C - Commitment
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in English - 4 Years
- Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Mathematics - 4 Years
- Bachelor of Elementary Education Major in Preschool Education - 4 Years
- Bachelor of Elementary Education Major in General Education - 4 Years
College of Computer StudiesACTIEF - CCS - Main Campus - Cebu City
The College of computer Studies is a premier hub of information technology education, developing solution-oriented technocrats adaptive to advancements in technology and knowledge frontiers.
To provide industry, government, and academe with technically competent, ethical, and critical thinking information technology professionals.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Four-Year Diploma Degree Program
I.T. and I.T.-related fields are considered as the king of industries because I.T. professionals are needed in almost all kinds of industries, companies and organizations. So despite the economic crisis, the demand for I.T. professionals here and abroad remain very high.
- .NET Developer
- Application Developer
- Business Analyst
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Support Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Data Application Specialist
- Data Center Operator
- Database Administrator
- Datawarehousing Architect
- Information Architect
- IT-Technical Support Specialist
- IT Engineer
- IT Manager
- IT Instructor
- Project Leader
- Project Manager
- QA Manager
- QA Tester
- Software Engineer
- Solutions Architect
- Systems Administrator
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Network Administrator
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Four-Year Diploma Degree Program
C.S. and C.S.-related fields are considered as the king of industries because C.S. professionals are needed in almost all kinds of industries, companies and organizations. So despite the economic crisis, the demand for C.S. professionals here and abroad remain very high.
- Application Architect
- Application Developer
- Application Integration Specialist
- Back-End Web Developer
- Call Center Specialist
- Network Engineer
- Computer & Information Scientist
- Computer Networking Instructor
- Computer Programmer
- Computer Science Instructor
- Computer Science Researcher
- Computer Support Technician
- Computer Systems Operator
- Computer Systems Planner & Implementor
- Computer Technology Instructor
- Content Management Application Architect
- Data Backup and Storage Engineer
- Data/Network Manager
- Web Application Developer
- Game Developer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Interface Engineer
- Web Developer
- Project Manager
- Quality Data Analyst
- Research Assistant
- Risk and Compliance Analyst
- Software Design Engineer
- Software Developer
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Software Tester
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Analyst
- Web and Graphic Designer
- Database Architect
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Enterprise Software Engineer
- Enterprise Solutions Analyst
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Four-Year Diploma Degree Program
College of Business ManagementACTIEF - CBM - Main Campus - Cebu City
The College of Business and Management is the center for development of innoventive and ethical business leaders who create value for their organizations and the community.
To develop leaders in business, hospitality and tourism through innovative academic programs, relevant research, and strong industry and community partnership.
The College of Business and Management through its business a, hospitality, and tourism programs seeks to attain the following goals:
- Provide contemporary and innovative programs that develop culturally and technologically adaptive entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, and service providers
- Offer excellent training programs that develop creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship for socially-responsive future hoteliers and restaurateurs in the field of hospitality
- Establish skill-centered programs and services that enhance the competency of tourism practitioners/professionals for sustainable socio-economic, cultural development, environmental conservation and resource stewardship in both local and global communities
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management - 4 Years
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management - 4 Years
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - 4 Years
College of Nursing and Allied Programs
The College of Nursing is a premier school of nursing that prepares a critical-thinking nursing student to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitude for the promotion, maintenance, and restoration of health for the local and global communities.
The College of Nursing in its desire to pursue quality nursing education is committed to:
- Provide timely and relevant professional nursing education and learning environment that delivers holistic care utilizing critical knowledge, human compassion, and enduring commitment
- Prepare professional nurses whose practice reflects competence in technology, awareness in ethico-legal and research driven.
- Strengthen partnership and linkages to enrich
- Develop nursing graduate who strive for excellence and encompassing the core values of an ASIANISTA
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - 4 Years
- Diploma in Caregiving - 6 Months
Senior High School ProgramsACTIEF Senior High School - Main Campus - Cebu City
ACT Senior High School - South Campus - Talisay City
This track is taken by Senior High School students who intend to pursue Higher Education.
General Academic Strand - GAS
While the other strands are career-specific, GAS is for students who are still undecided on which specific track to take. Electives from the different academic strands can be taken under this strand. These subjects include Humanities, Social Sciences, Applied Economics, Organization and Management, and Disaster Preparedness. If the student takes this track and intends to pursue a career in any of the other academic tracks, he/she will be required to take additional subjects.
Humanities and Social Sciences Strand - HUMSS
This strand is designed for those who wonder what is on the other side of the wall. In other words, one is being prepared to take on the world and talk to a lot of people. This is for those who are considering taking up journalism, communication arts, liberal arts, education and other social science-related courses in college. With this strand, one could be looking forward to becoming a teacher, psychologist, a lawyer, a writer, a social worker, or a reporter someday. This strand focuses on improving one's communication skills; priesthood is a choice in here too.
Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Strand - STEM
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics are intertwining disciplines when applied in the real world. The difference of the STEM curriculum with the other strands and tracks is the focus on advanced concepts in the natural sciences and mathematics. Under this strand, one intends to become an architect, an astrophysicist, a biologist, a chemist, an engineer, a dentist, a nutritionist, a nurse, a doctor, a pilot and other related professions. Those who are also interested in Marine Engineering should take this track too.
Accountancy, Business and Management Strand - ABM
The ABM strand focuses on the basic concepts of financial management, business management, corporate operations, and all things that are accounted for. It can also lead to careers on management and accounting which could be sales manager, human resources manager, marketing director, project officer, bookkeeper, accounting clerk, internal auditor, and other related professions
TVL Track (Technical-Vocational-Livelihood Track)
This track is taken by finishing Junior High School students who aim for employment or entrepreneurship after graduating from Senior High School. Should they decide later, they can still pursue college education but will be required to take additional subjects to satisfy their entry requisites.
Home Economics - HE
Bread and Pastry & Food and Beverage Services
Grade 11 students are qualified to take the TESDA NC II for Bread & Pastry and TESDA NC II Food and Beverage upon completion of the requirements.
Housekeeping & Tour Guiding
Grade 12 students are qualified to take the TESDA NC II Housekeeping and TESDA NC II Tour Guiding after completion of the requirements.
Students are qualified to take the TESDA NC II Caregiving after completion of the requirements.
Information Communication Technology - ICT
Hardware Servicing & Programming
Students are qualified to take the TESDA NC II Hardware Servicing and TESDA NC II Programming after completion of the requirements.
Technical Drafting & Animation
Students are qualified to take the TESDA NC II Technical Drafting and TESDA NC II Animation after completion of the requirements.
ACT Integrated School - Talisay City CampusACT - IS - South Campus - Talisay City
Asian College of Technology Integrated School is a leading educational institution that provides life-long learning opportunities for the holistic development of the students, thus, enabling them to become globally competitive and socially responsible Asianistas.
It endeavors to provide students with relevant curricular programs directed to the development of their multiple intelligences, internalization of values and enhancement of skills to make them responsive to the dynamic society.
Goals and Objectives
- Develop academically excellent, morally upright, socially aware and well-rounded individuals;
- Prepare the pupils/students become responsible and competent members of their families in particular , their community and country in general;
- Offer learning opportunities and experience for effective acquisition and internalization of values, technological know-how and skills development ; and
- Offer enhancement programs covering the eight areas of children’s Multiple Intelligences.
Preschool ( Nursery 1, Nursery 2 and Kindergarten)
Students will learn numbers, alphabet, colors, and shapes. Learning will take place through dances, games, and songs and the medium of instruction is in the child’s mother tongue.
Grades 1 to 10
Students in Grades 1 to 10 will experience an enhanced, context-based, and spiral progression-learning curriculum with the following subjects:
- Mother Tongue
- Araling Panlipunan
- Edukasyon sa Pagpapakatao (EsP)
- Edukasyong Pantahanan at Pangkabuhayan (EPP)
- Technology and Livehood Education (TLE)
ACTIEF Technical Vocational Courses Training and Assessment Center
ACTIEF Technical Vocational Institution (TechVoc) is a dynamic Training and Assessment Center accredited with Technical Education and Skills Authority (TESDA) committed to produce competent and socially responsible graduate as partner of the transformational leader in the technical education and skills development of the Filipino workforce.
To offer relevant program Training Centers and Assessment Centers with training regulations (WTR) and (NTR) of TESDA embued with learning opportunities and experiences, responsive to the demands of the local and global communities geared towards the holistic formation of Asianistas.
- A - Adaptability
- C - Competitive
- T - Thoughtful
- T - Transformational
- V - Vitality
- I - Innovative
The CAREGIVING NCII Qualification consists of competencies that a person must achieve to provide care and support to infants/toddlers, provide care and support to children, foster social, intellectual, creative and emotional development of children, foster the physical development of children, provide care and support to elderly, provide care and support to people with special needs, maintain healthy and safe environment, respond to emergency, clean living room, dining room, bedrooms, toilet and bathroom, wash and iron clothes, linen, fabric, prepare hot and cold meals.
TESDA Assessment Center
2D Animation NCIII
3D Animation NCIII
Introduction to IoT
The Introduction to the Internet of Things course (I2IoT) explains what the IoT is, what it does, how it is part of digital transformation, and how you can become part of this. You will learn about the exponential increase of intelligent devices connected to the internet and you will learn to program one of these intelligent devices. The course explains artificial intelligence and the impact of automation to our future. Lastly you will understand the increased importance of privacy and security. Welcome to the Introduction to the Internet of Things course!
Entrepreneurship focuses on teaching critical business and financial skills, attitudes, and behaviors to help you succeed in the 21st century workplace. Important concepts are reinforced through seven modules, which illustrate a series of business case studies that expose you to entrepreneurship opportunities in networking and broadband scenarios. Entrepreneurship may be used in conjunction with any of the Networking Academy curricula
This course introduces a variety of topics to build students’ skills and understanding of networking. The course also introduces networking devices and the Cisco IOS® software. Students will learn how networks are set up, how devices are configured, how communication takes place on a network and the basics of implementing network security best practices which will enhance the students’ confidence in communicating their knowledge and work in networking-related professions.
ScholarshipsACT - Scholarship Office - Main Campus - Cebu City
The Commission on Higher Education (CHED), in its mandate to promote quality higher education, has made available scholarship programs and provides financial assistance to students who excel in their academics. ACT Scholarship Office facilitates especially for marginal students who are doing well in their studies and needs monetary support.
Technical Educational and Skills Development Authority, an agency of the national government in charge of the development and implementation of technical and skills development in the country. They are providing various scholarship grants to the qualified beneficiaries under Training for Work Scholarship Program.
Department of Science and Technology scholarship program aims to strengthen the country’s science and technology education by providing financial assistance of 10k per semester to 3rd year students who are taking up sciences, mathematics or engineering and are willing to teach science and mathematics in secondary schools throughout the country.
SENIOR HIGH-QUALIFIED VOUCHER RECIPIENTS
The Voucher Program is intended for Grade 10 (Junior High School) completers who wish to pursue Senior High School (SHS) education in non-DepEd Schools such as Private High Schools, starting SY 2016-2017. The voucher enables students to claim a deduction from the cost of tuition and other fees charged by a private school where the student will enroll. The voucher subsidy will be disbursed by DepEd to the non-DepEd SHS where the student enrolls.
JUANITO I. KING FOUNDATION INC. SCHOLARSHIP
A non-stock, non profit charitable organization organized to engaged in, assist and contribute to the support of health, education and special advocacy. This program is an affirmation of their family's commitment to help the then thirty-strong workforce of King’s Quality Foods, Inc. and Nito’s Auto Supply put their children through college, with the belief that education helps break the bonds of poverty!
NEGROS WOMEN FOR TOMORROW FOUNDATION INC.
A non government organization aims to help marginalized women from rural and urban communities achieve self-reliance and rise above the mire of poverty by providing them with the training, the credit to start or maintain their own small business ventures, as well as educational scholarship for their children.
CHILDREN OF ASIA PHILIPPINES
A French non-governmental, humanitarian organization which provides comprehensive care for distress children in Cebu, Philippines. Each child in the program is part of the individual sponsorship program (1sponsor supports one beneficiary).
ST. PETER ACADEMY OF ALEGRIA FOUNDATION INC.
A German Non-Government Organization who grants scholarships to deserving & financially disadvantage alumni of St. Peter Academy of Alegria, Cebu to obtain an educational training/degree in their field of interest.
- ACT GRANTS FOR SENIOR HIGH
- FOUNDER SCHOLARSHIP
- PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- NON ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP
- ACT ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIP
Know and accept yourself. Set your goals and plans in life. Success is about failures and sacrifices. Never surrender, never give up on your dreams and never let obstabcle hinder your progress.
Ronan A. Villarta
BS Business Administration Batch March 2019
Sales & Marketing Manager
S & I Inter Assets Inc.
I learn that being successful is a choice, determination is the most important key as a student to become what you want in the future.
Uge Mico Bautista
BS Hospitality Management Batch March 2019
Golden Arches Development Corp. (GADC)
Determine is the key to fulfill your promise in achieving your dreams despite of age, sacrifices and hardships. You can be the best that you can be.
Jesoh B. Patentes
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Jollibee - SM Seaside Branch
It is my great purpose that I absolutely found myself uniqueness where my heart belongs... to the people seeking for extraordinary care from stranger like me willing to serve them. I embraced my purpose in the field as a gift.
Sharon del Castillo
Chong Hua Hospital
Kindness can transform someone's dark moment with a blaze of light. You'll never know how much your caring matters.
Cebu Doctors Hospital
- ACT COLLEGE - NEW STUDENT
- ACT SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (BULACAO-TALISAY, CEBU CITY MAIN, TALAMBAN PIT-OS) - NEW STUDENT
- ACT I.S. BASIC EDUCATION - NEW STUDENT
- ATHENAEUM I.S. BASIC EDUCATION - NEW STUDENT
- AICHI SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL - NEW STUDENT
- CONTINUING STUDENTS