The foremost HR development source in the field of Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
Nurturing quality ICT education by establishing high industry standards.
To make the Philippines an Industry Leader in IT and IT-enabled services
To attain excellence in Information Technology through the development of Certified I.T. Professionals adhering to recognized world standards
To develop our country's human resource to sustain the I.T. industry
To accelerate economic development through the massive deployment here and abroad of our highly trained knowledge workers
GDAP is committed towards promoting the interests of the game development industry in the Philippines. The organization offers a wide range of services to its members including research and development, government relations, training, promotions, and others.
GDAP envisions a Filipino game development industry that is vibrant, dynamic, and prosperous. GDAP promotes the growth and economic interests of the Philippine game development sector by providing a platform for collaboration and discussion among key players including executives, publishers, developers, and students. The organization hosts annual conferences and workshops, partners with representatives from other countries to promote trade relations, and pushes for government initiatives that support the growth of the local industry.
The premier national IT Professional organization transforming the academic community that enables and sustains the growth of a knowledge-driven Philippine economy.
We are committed in providing opportunities for the development of its members through:
- Strong community and Partnership involvement with the education providers, industry, government, non-government agencies and international counterparts
- Dynamic and responsive Educational initiatives for an enhanced academic standards
- Relevant community Extension and immersion programs
- Aggressive building of Research Capability and effective mentoring system
- Passion for teaching and learning
- Passion for lifelong learning