A . S . I . A . N . I . S . T . A
- Adaptability. The ability shown by Asianistas in positively responding and adapting to changes.
- Service. The willingness to share one's talent, time and resources for the common good.
- Industry. The commitment to be always diligent and hardworking in all academic endeavors and other undertakings.
- Achievement-Oriented. The skills and endurance to set and meet high standards of accomplishment.
- Nurturance. The zeal of Asianistas to care and empathize for others.
- Innoventiveness. The desire to invent and innovate new systems, technologies, ideas, methods and concepts.
- Self-Reliance. The ability of being responsible, independent and open minded in making decisions and in getting things done.
- Teamwork. The collaborative effort to work efficiently and effectively in order to achieve the desired goal.
- Accountability. The obligation and commitment of every Asianista to be always responsible of his words, deeds and actions.
IDEAL TRAITS OF AN ASIANISTA
An ASIANISTA is:
- A - Adaptable
- S - Service - Oriented
- I - Industrious
- A - Achiever
- N - Nurturer
- I - Innovative and Inventive
- S - Self-Reliant
- T - Team-player
- A - Accountable