Goals and Objectives
RELEVANT AND EXCELLENT EDUCATION
- •To offer innovative curricular programs responsive to the needs of the industry;
- •To provide regular faculty development programs;
- •To optimize learning through technology-enhanced instruction; and
- •To integrate values in all phases of instruction in order to develop students become responsible and authentic members of the society.
FUNCTIONAL RESEARCH PROGRAMS
- •To cultivate and nurture a culture of research through maximum utilization of outputs geared toward uplifting the quality of instruction and the living conditions of the community we serve;
- •To disseminate research outputs in local and international fora and journals; and
- •To establish linkage with local and global research institutions and organizations.
PARTICIPATORY AND SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY SERVICES
- •To forge collaborative programs that improve the economic and social conditions of the community; and
- •To cultivate the physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual and social consciousness of Asianistas as partners in building self-sufficient and sustainable communities.